sabato 11 agosto 2012

I'm Back!

Strangewood


(Segue traduzione inglese, abbiate comprensione per me)

(English translation to follow, you have sympathy for me)

Sono tornata.
Sono stata lontana per qualche mese, ma sono cambiate molte cose e quindi questo tempo per me è molto dilatato, rispetto alla realtà.
A volte tutti abbiamo bisogno di una pausa, che arriva all'improvviso, senza avviso.
Magari tutto scorre in modo tranquillo e poi...tac! Succede e non ti fai più vedere.
Non cambia nulla, poi. Continui a vivere dove vivi, a fare le stesse cose, ma nella tua testa qualcosa scatta e tu migliori.
Migliorano le tue idee, la qualità del tuo stile di vita, il tuo modo di essere.
E poi sei pronto a ripartire da dove avevi lasciato, ma ti senti diverso.
E così eccomi qua con nuove idee e progetti in corso.

I'm back.
I've been away for a few months, but many things have changed and so this time for me is much dilated, compared to reality.
Sometimes we all need a break, which comes suddenly, without warning.
Perhaps everything runs so quiet ... and then “tack”! You may not see me on here anymore.
Then, nothing changes. You continue to live where you live, to do the same things, but something clicks in your head and you improve.
Your ideas improves the quality of your lifestyle, your way of being.
And then you're ready to start from where you had left, but you feel different.
And so here I am with new ideas and projects in progress.



Cartel

Gragnola 2012

Deer Doll


Il 2012 è stato davvero un anno di passaggio e chiarificatore.
Ho fatto molte passeggiate nella natura, mi è mancato questo contatto e ho visto come questo aspetto nella mia vita è stato messo da parte un po’ troppo a lungo.
La scorsa settimana ho partecipato ad un mercatino in Toscana ed è andato molto bene: ho avuto le risposte che cercavo.
Vi lascio qualche fotografia…in attesa di mostrarvi qualche nuova scultura.
Anche se credo che tornerò del tutto operativa solo a settembre…visto che ho ancora un viaggio in sospeso.
(Grazie ai miei sostenitori per la pazienza.)

2012 was really a year of transition and clarifier.
I did a lot of nature walks, I missed this contact and I have seen how this in my life has been forgotten a bit too long.
Last week I participated in a flea market in Tuscany and it went very well: I had the answers I sought.
I leave you some pictures ... waiting to show you some new sculptures.
Even if I believe that I’ll come back fully operative only in September ... because I have one more outstanding travel.
(Thank you to my followers for the patience.)


Japanese doll (detail)

Japanese doll

2 commenti:

  1. I understand you so much, dear friend!
    Beakes, changes, life goes and we are changing constantly....
    I feel excited looking at your new work...I love the deer-girl doll :)
    xo

    RispondiElimina
  2. The best thing is the thread that binds people.
    Stay with other, despite the changes, with our family, our friends....And continue to create for the happyness of our soul.
    Thank you Anastasia, xoxoxo

    RispondiElimina